Friday, June 27

I'm Not Leaving Milan,,,,,,, Kaka



Kaka has played down reports of a move to Orlando City by confirming he will return to AC Milan for pre-season training in early July.

“I have not left Milan yet,” Kaka said, speaking at a promotional event.

“Every year, at this time, there is great speculation about my future. The only thing that is certain and official is that on July 9, I have to present myself at Milan.”

Kaka’s declaration however does not dampen speculations  that he will soon leave the club. While Orlando remain his most likely destination, he could return to former club Sao Paulo on a short-term deal to keep fit ahead of the MLS season.

Milan director Barbara Berlusconi has publicly acknowledged the possibility of Kaka leaving by opening, speaking at the launch of a Milan Cruise, Berlusconi said: “I know Kaka is making an important decision, he has to make that decision with absolute calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment