Friday, July 11

Kim Kardashian's Advice To Pregnant Women.



Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently hosted an event to celebrate Babies "R" Us' partnership with Operation Shower, an organization that throws baby showers for military moms-to-be who face pregnancy alone.

 When the sisters were asked by Elle magazine to give style tips for pregnant women, here's what Kim had to say:

"I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style. That's what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house," she said.

Even after sister Khloe Kardashian told Kim that her advice wasn't "practical" and prompted Kim to "give a different answer," Kardashian stuck by her advice:

"That's really my recommendation," the 33-year-old insisted. "Wear a huge blanket."

The reality star later added, "I will say A Pea in the Pod saved my life -- at the end of my pregnancy. I even wear their tanks now to work out in because they're really long."

Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment