Saturday, July 19

P'Square :Blood Is Thicker Than Water.



The  online media has been so full of P’Square this and that. Peter did not attend his brother Jude’s wedding, like seriously: is that a crime?

My brother had his engagement at Ilishan Ogun state, I got there at 7pm from lagos state[ due o the fault of my designer], but its hardly the worst crime on earth.

Blood is thicker than water, no doubt about that, my siblings upset me, get me angry, make me mad, but deep down would I wish for something better?……. Naa

They saw the same things I saw, they went through the same parenthood, they lived through the same pain and triumphs and yea, they got my back better than anyone.

Even if Peter is not attending his brother's trad wedding in Anambra, does it mean he loves his brother less? Of course not.

No matter how it seems, how it looks, they are brothers! My brother did not attend my  wedding and I decided to do same, its hardly gonna cause an earthquake.

After all’s said and done, we gonna sit and discuss, insult, laugh and apologize to each other.
I did not choose my siblings, my parents!  God did that for me.

I don’t have to like them, but the bond’s always there and it can never be broken.

Leave the Okoyes’s alone, biko

No matter how it looks or seems to everyone, they know best. Blood is thicker than water.

Tia

Twenty years on, would it be significant?

No comments:

Post a Comment