Thursday, August 14

Boy 19, Caught Having Sex With A Dog In Edo State.




THERE was shock and disbelief in Benin City, Edo State, on Wednesday, when a 19-year-old boy, Osagiator Ighodaro, was caught having sex with a dog.

Osagiator was caught by a man who thought he (Osagiator) wanted to steal the dog, but after following him to an uncompleted building at Iguosa community in Ovia North East Local Government Area of the sate, he saw  Osagiator having sex with the dog.

The suspect has since been arrested by the state police command and would soon be charged to court.

The suspect, who lives at 13, Midwest Lane, off New Lagos Road, Benin City, said he often visited Iguosa community to do menial jobs.

He said the dog followed him as he walked a street in the community, after which he took the dog to an uncompleted building where he had carnal knowledge of the animal.

“As I was walking down the street, I saw a dog following me and I carried it like a baby. Thereafter, I decided to take it to an uncompleted building where I did what I did to it. It was there that one man came into the building and arrested me. I did not know what came over me,” Osagiator stated when interrogated.

Spokesman of the state police command, Noble Uwoh, confirmed the arrest, saying the suspect would be charged to court today for unnatural causes.

Tribune


No comments:

Post a Comment