Monday, September 14

In Honor Of Paul Walkers PostHumous Birthday, Daughter Launches Foundation.

newversenews.blogspot.com

Meadow Walker, daughter to the late Fast and Furious star,Paul Walker has decided to launch the Paul Walker foundation. She made this announcement via a post on what would have been his 42nd birthday. Saying:

    Reflecting on my father, I found myself reflecting on his passions. His passion for the ocean, his passion for rescuing animals, his passion for helping people and his passion for spontaneous goodwill. I wanted to start this foundation because I want to share that piece of him with the world. I want to share that part of him with others. I am tremendously proud to be launching The #PaulWalkerFoundation (@paulwalkerfdn) on his birthday. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my father. #DoGood


  It would be recalled that the US actor and star of the hugely successful Fast and Furious action films franchise was killed by impact and a fire in the crash in California.

Walker, who was 40 when he died, was a passenger in the Porsche that a friend was driving when it hit a pole and burst into flames.

The foundation is aimed at "empowering future generations by providing grants, scholarship opportunities and spontaneous acts of goodwill".

Meadow Walker wrote on Instagram: "I can't think of a better way to celebrate my father."



***** May his soul RIP.

***** Thanks to everyone who kept faith with me despite my longer than usual absence. I really appreciate you all and working out how to stop going on extended leaves. * wink

No comments:

Post a Comment