Thursday, October 1

Kim Kardashian Admits Her New Fashion Style Is Due To Hubby Kanye West's Influence.


Kim Kardashian has certainly changed her style when it comes to fashion and she says its all due to her husband Kanye West's influence and while some might say her style was better pre Kanye,mrs West says she's loving her new style,  In an interview with CNN Style, the reality star addressed her new standing in fashion and the real impact. She says:


“I really think that my relationship with my husband Kanye really changed everything.”

 "I think number one you have to know your own body type, because it's, so many things look amazing on like my sister Kendall, we have completely different bodies and you know something could look amazing on the runway and then just not fit my personal body type. So I think that's been a lesson that I've had to learn -- sometimes the hard way -- that sometimes things don't always work out."



She continues: “I love my husband’s opinion, so I always ask his opinion on everything and he always helps me put together my looks.”

And for good reason: “Kanye sees my body obviously every day, so he can understand what works well on my body type…”

"I think number one you have to know your own body type, because it's, so many things look amazing on like my sister Kendall, we have completely different bodies and you know something could look amazing on the runway and then just not fit my personal body type. So I think that's been a lesson that I've had to learn -- sometimes the hard way -- that sometimes things don't always work out."


The very pregnant kim also admitted she loves the name Easton for her unborn son.

No comments:

Post a Comment