Friday, June 20

Amazing: Rick Ross Looses Weight



The hip-hop star has been losing weight gradually since last year and has dropped an estimated 100 pounds at least, according to reports.

Ross has talked about his weight loss several times over the past few months, saying he has been training with Reebok's CrossFit program, which combines a slew of high-intensity workouts.

"It's a different type of little workout," he said on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show last September, adding, "I feel good."

"You know, I ain't really keeping up on, you know, the amount, you know, of weight," he said. "I just, I just wanted to, you know, get in some better shape, you know what I'm saying, put myself in a better position. So I just, I still eat the way I want to eat...I just go to the gym. I do this s--t called, uh, CrossFit. I call it 'RossFit.' Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's called 'RossFit' now."

"You know, the most I used to do for exercise was stand up to count the money, you know what I'm saying?" he joked. "But now, they, they, you know, they give me fruit to eat. I forgot what fruit, you know, tasted like. I eat pears now and s--t like that." See photo below:

No comments:

Post a Comment