Sunday, June 15

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." – Charles Wadsworth


In Celebration of the Father's Day 2014, here are some inspirational quotes and sayings to share with one's dad:

    "Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad." – Anne Geddes
    "Few sons are like their fathers – many are worse, few better." – Homer, Greek philosopher and author of The Odyssey
  
  "Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope." – Billy Cosby, American comedian and actor.
    "Above all, children need our unconditional love, whether they succeed or make mistakes; when life is easy and when life is tough." President Barack Obama
    "This is my most important role. If I fail at this, I fail at everything." – Mark Wahlberg, American actor
    "When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry." – William Shakespeare
    "Nothing I've ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children." – Bill Cosby
    "This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too. – Harlan Coben
    "Failing and laughing at your own shortcomings are the hallmarks of a sane parent." – Jim Gaffigan
    "The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature." – Abbey Prevost
    "My father gave me the greatest give anyone could give another person: he believed in me." – Jim Valvano
    It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to nay ways, was the bravest man who ever lived." – Harper Lee
    "To her the name of father was another name for love." –Fanny Fern
    "It is a wise father that knows his own child." – Shakespeare


    "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." – Charles Wadsworth

Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment