Sunday, June 22

Khloe Kardashian's Instagram Pic Stirs Up Controversy.....

Khloe Kardashian was criticized on Saturday after posing for pictures in a Native American headdress. [Pic Above]

“Ray of clouds. Chirping of birds. Gurgling of water. Granting desire. One with water. #Kidchella my first Coachella!!!” she captioned it.

Some people did not find it at all funny, see reactions below:

“Are you for real? Yet another celebrity wearing headdress when is this world going to realize that headdresses are not for costume but there represent a people with a proud past and only respected individuals from plains tribes wear headdresses you have to earn that right!” wrote one disappointed follower.

Another said, “This makes me sad… headdresses are worn by warriors for honor and never for dress up. My culture is important to me and should not be made fun of. Being an American Indian, this offends me and it is offensive. We are a people not a stereotype.”

“Soooooo offensive!” declared an Instagram user.

A different fan was more blunt: “Wow!! Really? F*ed up! @khloekardashian.”

But some people were of the opinion that it was no big deal. I guess she was just having fun,, probably did not realize it was more of a culture thing. My opinion though, what’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment