Saturday, June 7

My Tenant Slapped And Threatened Me....... Cossy Orjiakor


  

Nollywood diva, Cossy Orjiakor is not new to controversies, but this time around, its not about the famous boobs. She was attacked about two weeks ago by suspected armed robbers along Orile/Mile 2 expressway on her way to Festac  and now is being threatened by one of her tenants, in her words:


“This dude threatens me. His rent is overdue, he doesn’t want to move. I was slapped by his group member two days ago. But I can’t be intimidated. I can’t run from my home because he is in Black Axe Confraternity. Almost all the young boys here have been intimidated to join this group” she tweeted some days ago. 

According to Cossy, the tenant who lives in her Ilasa residence has been owing rents for many months and each time she ventures to seek payment, the tenant, who she said is a member of Black Axe Confraternity, resorts to all sorts of threats.

Continue to read some of her tweets and the pic of the tenant.

No comments:

Post a Comment