Tuesday, June 7

Star Actress Dies At 53


Former president of the Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts Practitioners, ANTP, Prince Jide Kosoko is bereaved. He lost one of his wives, Henrietta to the cold hands of death yesterday. She was aged 53.

 Henrietta, who was also an actress, was said to have died at the Sacred Heart Catholic Hospital, Lantoro, Abeokuta on Monday morning. She was 53-year old.

The daughter of late Henrietta Kosoko, Abidemi Kosoko has penned a touching tribute to her mum on Instagram.




On instagram, Bidemi a budding yoruba movie star wrote:



Still can’t believe u are gone,u ask me to get u somtins frm Dubai which I did,u ask me just last week dat wen am I comin to drop dem for u nd I said dis week I ll com over.

Now u are gone just lik dat,u dint even wait to collect dem .ll miss u so much,our fight,our gist,ur prayers,u praising me al d Tim,ur advice.U even talk about all d tins U ll do on my wedding day u AV been on my neck with dis marriage issue u did not wait for dat day to com nd u left.rest on “Omo odudu kudu”.

No comments:

Post a Comment